Typical System Setup- Single Terminal
This topic describes the installation and setup of a typical POS system consisting of a single station (with both front and back office) running Windows 10 64-bit The instructions are virtually identical for Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32- and 64-bit) The estimated time to complete the following steps is 20-30minutes.
- Ensure that you have downloaded the latest SimbaPOS application from SimbaPOS website.
- The computer should be running Windows 10 (64 bit). The basic specifications are: Core2Duo, 2GB RAM, 80GB HDD
- It’s preferable that the computer should be dedicated to running the POS System Plus other essential Office Applications.
- Unzip the SimbaPOS and double click the SimbaPOS application.
- Follow the steps until the end.
- Restart the computer
- ***Database setup instructions attached